Job description :
Are you a student looking for a meaningful internship as part of your studies?
We are always looking for interns to support the team on a variety of projects that aim to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, at the scale of an organisation or a territory. You will be hosted in our offices and become an integral part of the Climact team of consultants. You will participate in the daily operational activities with the team (meetings, discussions...) like the other consultants. Remote working is possible.
You will be able to participate in projects such as
- modelling of energy and climate systems in a region or territory
- measurements and plans to reduce the carbon footprint of organisations using standard methodologies
- specific research on climate change and energy transition issues
- analysis of issues related to buildings, mobility, energy production, industry, services, agriculture and land use, public policies... related to climate and energy
You will use and develop
- your knowledge of climate policies at the scale of an organisation or territory
- your skills in managing and interpreting quantitative data
- your creativity and sense of innovation to imagine solutions to our clients' challenges
- your communication and presentation skills
- your understanding of the consultancy profession in our field of climate and energy transition
We have offices in Louvain-la-Neuve and Brussels.