Communication intern or student
Job description :
Climact – www.climact.com is a consultancy and project development company active in the energy transition and the fight against climate change. It is based in a shared space in Brussels and has around fourty employees.
We are actively looking for a student or trainee to support our marketing and communications activities.
The internship or student job will last at least 4 months, with 1 or 2 days per week.
Starting date: to be confirmed, from November 2023..
So if you :
- Are a Master's or post-Master's students
- Have an interest in climate change, the environment and biodiversity
- Have a good knowledge of social networks and marketing tools
- Proficiency in graphics tools: Canva, video editing tools, photo retouching, etc
- Has a perfect knowledge of grammar and spelling (FR) and a very good command of written English (Dutch is a plus)
- Have good drafting and summarising skills
- Work independently
As a student, your remuneration will be in accordance with the scales in force. You will also be reimbursed for actual professional expenses (transport and miscellaneous expenses).
As a trainee under an academic agreement, you will not be paid, but you will be reimbursed for your professional expenses.
Apply BEFORE the 30 November 2023.