Office Manager & HR support
CLIMACT, a leading Energy & Climate Change consulting company based in Louvain-la-Neuve and offering a cowork space in Brussels, is looking for potential candidates (M/F/X) to fill in an open position, starting as soon as possible.
Role and responsibilities :
The position includes the following responsibilities :
- Provide adequate administrative support to the team (40 staff members) ;
- Manage company resources (insurances, IT services, office equipment & supplies …) ;
- Manage registrations for seminars, events ;
- Manage bookings of meeting rooms and travels ;
- Support the organization of off-site & team building events ;
- Receive and dispatch the incoming calls and general mailings ;
- Manage the office infrastructure, including placing orders and price negotiations.
- Follow-up of payments and recalls ;
- Collaborate with the external accountant, for invoices and bank relationship ;
- Gather and check the expense statements ;
- Give support for documentation and follow up of granted subsidies ;
- Look for other potential public aids..
- Support outgoing proposals (filling documents, certifications…) ;
- Support on public and EU tender (administration, preparation and process) ;
- Follow up of project “post mortem” ;
- CRM management and its updating (mainly contact and company information).
- Provide operational support in HR activities (mainly management of extra legal benefits).
- Interact with Social Secretariat and administration ;
- Collect info on relevant requests and subscriptions for the team: documentation and training ;
- Help to develop a training plan ;
- Maintain good contacts with universities for interns recruitments ;
- Question the existing policies (sounding board).
Potential applicants should present the following experience and skills :
- Proactive, initiative and action oriented, rigorous and organized.
- Great sense of responsibility and confidentiality.
- Adapt easily.
- Good communication skills and good presentation.
- Ability to identify problems and provide solutions.
- Knowledge of accounting and payroll processes..
- Knowledge of Odoo is nice to have.
- Bilingual French and English with a good command of Dutch.
- 5 years of successful experience in a similar position..