Sustainable Finance Consultant
CLIMACT is growing particularly fast in the financial sector and we are looking for talented individuals.
Open position, as part of a team of experienced consultants, include the following responsibilities :
- Business development and preparation of ESG and climate change proposals for corporate financial institutions (“FI’s”, i.e. Banks, Insurances, Private Equity…)
- Project management of climate change & ESG consultancy projects for FI’s
- ESG and climate impact and risks/opportunities assessment, development and quantification of transition plans for FI’s and their clients
- Identification and quantitative simulation of decarbonization opportunities and scenarios
- Presenting results and key recommendations to senior management levels
- Interpretation of results, communication and reporting according to international standards
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company and the climate.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
Permanent contracts with a competitive salary and benefits package, with a genuine concern for the well-being of employees.
Mobility solutions aligned with our purpose to reach our offices in Brussels and Louvain-la-Neuve, at walking distance from public transportation.
Flexible working environment, homeworking and respect for life balance.
Inspiring development opportunities as part of a bright, enthusiastic team with strong values and a commitment to tackling climate change